You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

V2.0.3 registration screen bug

Deano.S

Since 2.0.3 (believe it was 2.0.2 before)

I always get the “registration screen” when opening AF Photo. I have of course already done this when i purchased at start of December and been using app since. 

I have universal license and the other 2 apps are totally fine and logged in and registered.. working fine.

when trying to Log in, after entering password, the LOG IN button doesn’t do anything..

if I press BACK it says this “Your app has been successfully registered to your Affinit...”

Even if I don’t enter a email or password.. 

B9DFDC96-D748-4232-816C-3440E55D349F.png

AD90B26C-D512-4C8D-812B-B60B8D5A6E61.png

60297820-A693-42CA-B3A7-5C0910DD3511.png

Edited by Deano.S
Spelling / grammar

Perhaps this FAQ article will help. Note that if the methods the first post in it links to don't work, the method in the second post may.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

9 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Perhaps this FAQ article will help. Note that if the methods the first post in it links to don't work, the method in the second post may.

I appreciate your reply. However, I did not purchase my license through a 3rd party (App Store) it was directly from Affinity. Additionally, all the other apps works fine. 
AP worked fine before the update. So I think this is more a bug then my end of my license as I have a universal license and it wasn't displaying this screen before as I've stated before, ive already registered. The update has broken this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Sorry that you have experienced this problem with the 2.0.3 release of the Affinity Suite. 

We have now released 2.0.4 on all platforms, and using those builds this problem should no longer occur.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon