You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Closing any tab goes always to the first tab

brunoczech

Sorry but I have to report this as a bug even that it's marginal compared to so many UI/UX issues V2 brought us.

I have six documents opened. In a particular order according to my needs. I close the rightmost tab expecting the same behaviour as you have in web and file browsers - switching to the next tab (on the left) which will therefore become the rightmost (the last) tab.

But every time – and it doesn't matter which tab I close – it takes me to the very first tab. 

This is clearly wrong – I believe that everyone is used to the different tab behaviour so why force people to learn something this strange?

Thank for hard work, Serif guys! 👍

P.S.: I know I mentioned this in another post but maybe it will get better noticed this way. ;)

I can't replicate that. If I have several tabs open and I close the rightmost one, then focus simply changes to the tab which was previously the last but but one, exactly as I would expect. Have you tried re-installing Publisher 2?

Pman

Asus Vivobook 15  Intel I7 processor,  Intel Iris X graphics, Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 (64 bit),  32GB RAM.  
Affinity Designer 10.5.1342, Photo 1.10.5.1342, Publisher 1.10.5.1342 
Affinity Designer Beta 1.10.5.1342, Photo Beta  1.10.5.1342, Publisher  Beta  1.10.5.1342
Affinity Designer2 2.0.0, Photo2 2.0.0,  Publisher2 2.0.0

• 2 weeks later...