You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A good answer will depend on what you mean by the words “group”, “fonts”, “scale” and “all”, but a quick answer, if it will help, is that you can select all of the Artistic Text layers, or Frame Text layers, and then use something like “*2” or “*0.5” (without the quotes) in the Font Size field in the Context Toolbar to change the size of the text (when put in simplistic terms).

If you want something different, and/or more specific, then you will probably need to give us more details about what you have and what you want to do with it.

Did you try it with Artistic Text, as GarryP said, or with Frame Text? In case of Artistic Text, you should also be able to scale the text by selecting all text layers and scale them with the Transformation Panel. Didn't try it myself, but I think it should work.

Edit: Tried it, and it worked. But it will also increase the distances between the single text parts. GarryP's solution works better. Just select all text layers, set the cursor into the Font Size field and press the Arrow Keys for Up or Down to in- or decrease the font size. Or insert certain values.

This also works with Frame Text, but the Text Frames will not be in- or decreased with it. Only the text itself.

I don’t think you can change the size if the text if you have a group selected.

You can change the size of the text the way I mentioned above if all of your text is of the same size but you can’t do it if the text is formatted to different sizes. I don’t know if this is by design.

However, you can change the size of many selected text layers – when each text layer has a different font size – via the Horizontal Scale and Vertical Scale fields of the Character Panel. I don’t know if this will cause problems with other things later.

Note: As iconoclast mentioned above, when you mention that you are working with text, it’s better to say whether you are using Artistic Text, Frame Text, or a mix of the two, as some functionalities differ between the two.

9 minutes ago, Hens said:

This doesn't work on a group, as requested, but it does give another option to resize instead of using the mouse only on the extra handle.

You are right, I forgot about the group specification. 🙁

5 hours ago, GeirSol said:

Thanks!

I can't seem to get this to work.

I select group, or all layers in group, and adjust property like you said, but no change.

Text scale.png

Use the point size on the context toolbar. You'll need to have the Text tool chosen after the selection is made.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.