You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have had AD crash 3 times in the last 6 days.  Before that it hadn't crashed in a long time.  The first 2 were using beta 1.3.5.3 and the last 1.3.5.4.  They didn't seem to be at any one special time.  I'd just be moving or resizing something and suddenly a spinning beach ball, then AD is gone.  Each time I had been working for at least a few hours before the crash.  

Attached are the 3 crash reports.  Do these tell you anything that might solve the mystery of why the crash?

Crash 10-5-15.txt

Crash 10-7-15.txt

Crash 10-10-15.txt

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

Miguel, no I didn't remember exactly what I was doing on each of these.  Just suddenly a spinning beachball then AD was gone.

So it just did it again.  I had drawn a rectangle, stretched a linear gradient across it and then had clicked about a 1/3 of the way from the left on the gradient line to add another point.  Beachball for 10 or 15 seconds then crash.

Beta 1.3.5.5

Crash 10:19:15.txt

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.