You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

There is no pressure on the brush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi aji,

Does changing from Low Precision to High Precision resolve this? I think we may have made it so that some tablets and or driver versions at Low Precision will give you basic input that's essentially just a mouse. If switching to High Precision doesn't fix it then we may have an issue here.

I noticed in 1.9 the translation had been completed and I used an app to translate the UI which suggests it was in Low Precision so please forgive me if I've made a mistake here.

What model tablet do you have and which driver version?

10 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hi aji,

Does changing from Low Precision to High Precision resolve this? I think we may have made it so that some tablets and or driver versions at Low Precision will give you basic input that's essentially just a mouse. If switching to High Precision doesn't fix it then we may have an issue here.

I noticed in 1.9 the translation had been completed and I used an app to translate the UI which suggests it was in Low Precision so please forgive me if I've made a mistake here.

What model tablet do you have and which driver version?

Hi @Chris B! Actually what aji means is not about tablet API but the brush's accumulation control, what Accu. now acts almost the same as Flow. in Affinity 1.9.

Another question: What does 'Pointer' mean in Preferences dialog -> User Interface? For some reasons I use my modified language resources.

I want to know if it was pointer device like trackpad or just mouse cursor. Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.