Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Meant to post this for a while. Affinity can do the whole project. Not just images but accurate box design, books, layouts...the whole package. Exporting output across the globe for accurate printing in any size and colour is a must. Everything in this picture was designed and manufactured using Affinity Designer and Photo. It's not just a package...it's a design suite. When a container load of product arrives at your clients warehouse...it better be 100% right. I not only use Affinity...I trust it. Thanks Serif!

Affinity box.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paulbg said:

When a container load of product arrives at your clients warehouse...it better be 100% right.

*client’s

/DARFC


Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.8.4.186 • Designer for iPad 1.8.4.4 • iPadOS 13.6 (iPad Air 2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paulbg said:

clients- plural possessive

They’re all using the same warehouse?? In that case it should be clients’.

Grammatical quibbles aside — for which please accept this pedant’s apologies! — it’s a beautiful piece of work. Thanks for sharing.


Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.8.4.186 • Designer for iPad 1.8.4.4 • iPadOS 13.6 (iPad Air 2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that Alfred. I hoped to show how Affinity software is a fully professional package. It does the ordinary work as well as the attractive. One other thing, that project has spanned several years and the files and features are still supported when updated. Not so for some brands eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice work, from what I can see of it. It might be good if you can also include some close-up shots, just so people can see the details a bit better.

Just out of interest, which application did you use to create the rule book over on the left (if that’s what it is)? If you didn’t use Publisher – you don’t mention it in your original post – do you think you might use it for a future project?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Very nice work, from what I can see of it. It might be good if you can also include some close-up shots, just so people can see the details a bit better.

Just out of interest, which application did you use to create the rule book over on the left (if that’s what it is)? If you didn’t use Publisher – you don’t mention it in your original post – do you think you might use it for a future project?

I do have Publisher now...but it wasn't released when I wrote the booklet. The cover of the booklet: Designer.  Good point a few close-ups! 

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful!! 

4 hours ago, Paulbg said:

Thanks for that Alfred. I hoped to show how Affinity software is a fully professional package. It does the ordinary work as well as the attractive. One other thing, that project has spanned several years and the files and features are still supported when updated. Not so for some brands eh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.