Sign in to follow this  
preassenza

having fun with affinity

Hi! i'm so  happy to use affinity designer, i think it's really intuitive and super powerfull program!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

I would like to know if i can make pattern and if a can create brushes from a shape that i draw?

post-820-0-61343700-1411119455_thumb.jpg

Great drawing! :) You can make textured vector brushes from textures you've exported yourself, but you currently can't make vector brushes from vector shapes in the program - you will be able to one day, but I haven't done it yet, sorry... :(

ok :) thanks.

I would like to thanks all the people working on this program, because i think that having fun when you are drawing is the best.

and this morning i'm really having fun exploring all the tools.

The possibility to paint pixel texture is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, if it wasn't for Pixell Layers and the Pixel Painting tools, I don't think I would have stuck around. AD is exactly what I've been looking for as a replacement for Paint Shop Pro on Windows.

.....and you're right. Having fun while drawing is the most important thing. The tools shouldn't get in the way, regardless of what you are using.

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com