Hi

I am self publishing poetry and would like to be able to save it in either Kindle/epub format that works and keeps my formatting I do not have pics, other than the cover.

I have tried other conversion routes (free only) but nothing works.

Any ideas as to how I can convert from my affinity publisher work, or can Affinity include this option in the export options?

Thanks

Gillie

You first need to export your .afpub file as a .pdf file

If you  then google for "pdf to  epub conversion", this will bring up several sites which will do the conversion for you.

This Question should really be posted in the Affinity on Desktop Questions forum.  This forum is for members to post Resources that they have created, or sometimes pointers to external resources.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.8,3 Designer 1.8.3 and Publisher 1.8.3 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Hi John Rostron,

Thank you, sorry I put it in the wrong place,  sadly the conversion software does not convert and leave the pagination the same, so it wont flow.  but thanks anyway.  it's a pity Affinity publisher can't do it.

Cheers

Gillie

Hi ,

I have created Epub from html.I need to insert all video format files like .avi,.flv,.wmv,.and etc.Did epub accept all formats video files or not? Please suggests if any ideas.

5 minutes ago, hema said:

Hi ,

I have created Epub from html.I need to insert all video format files like .avi,.flv,.wmv,.and etc.Did epub accept all formats video files or not? Please suggests if any ideas.

As Affinity applications do not support ePub formats, your question is better asked in one of the forums of software that creates ePubs.