1. Are you using the latest version? Photo Beta 116
2. Can you reproduce it? Yes (if you cannot then we may struggle to also, making it even harder to fix)
3. Does it happen for a new document? If not do you have a document you can share that shows the problem? The file was once created in 1.4.2 / 1.5.2
4. If you cannot provide a sample document then please give an accurate description of the problem for example it should include most of the following:
• What application (Designer/Photo/Publisher) are you using? Photo Beta 116
• What is your operating system and version (Windows 10, OSX Mojave, iOS 12 etc)? OSX Mojave 10.14.4
• What happened for you (and what you expected to happen) ?
• Provide a recipe for creating the problem (step-by-step what you did). I just re-created this older file in Beta 116
• Screenshots (very handy) or a screen capture/video. See above
• Any unusual hardware (like tablets or external monitors or drives that may affect things) or relevant other applications like font managers or display managers. Nope, nothing.
• Did this same thing used to work and if so have you changed anything recently? (software or hardware) I haven't changed anything recently! There's trouble with metal from time to time.