Jump to content
saikat

Affinity Design Crashing when Slice panel is selected

Recommended Posts

Affinity Design Crashing when the Slice panel is clicked on in export persona.
It's not happening in all files - but happening with some files.

I have attached one dummy file to which is crashing on my system.

Steps to reproduce the bug: Open the attached file. Go to export persona. Click on the slice tab - and it crashes!

I am running affinity designer on Windows 10 64Bit, Intel i76700 16 GB ram and 6 GB Nvidia Graphics GTX970M card.

 

 

Business card bug report AD 2019-09-07.afdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi saikat,

This is a known issue that is caused by having a document that contains artboards. This has been fixed by development and will be made available in the next release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, Sean P said:

Hi saikat,

This is a known issue that is caused by having a document that contains artboards. This has been fixed by development and will be made available in the next release.

how can we avoid it? Some documents work just fine, despite having tons of artboards, and some just dont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ="Leo" said:

how can we avoid it? Some documents work just fine, despite having tons of artboards, and some just dont.

I believe you can only avoid it by using the beta, or waiting for the official stable release.


-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 3:38 PM, walt.farrell said:

I believe you can only avoid it by using the beta, or waiting for the official stable release.

Thank you, did that, v1.7.3 is the fix. Finally....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.