I took a break over the summer and have now restarted, just passing the 300th video.

I aim to do one video of about 5 minutes per day, with content varying from beginner to expert.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw

Yay!

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

What an incredible milestone! I have only just started my YouTube journey myself, so seeing this is a big motivation boost for me!

@dmstraker I've subscribed to your channel, looks like there's a lot of neat tricks to learn from you! :6_smile:

@melior64
Always Learning | Always Improving
Website   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube

Great content, you are a good Youtuber

There is a petition: I hope to learn some advanced techniques, such as creative synthesis, color grading and other advanced creative techniques, because every time I see a cool picture, I can hardly imitate the technique it uses. 
The feeling of powerlessness made me very bad.

2 hours ago, Poto Lucky said:

Great content, you are a good Youtuber

There is a petition: I hope to learn some advanced techniques, such as creative synthesis, color grading and other advanced creative techniques, because every time I see a cool picture, I can hardly imitate the technique it uses. 
The feeling of powerlessness made me very bad.

I started with Affinity Photo after years of struggling with Photoshop. The official tutorials gave me a great start. I then started reading everything I could get about photo editing and watching lots of videos. Mostly Photoshop, but much is the same. I also just kept experimenting, trying random stuff to see what happened.  And I'm still learning (producing videos is good for this too!).

Power comes from play and practice. Don't worry -- you'll get there!

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

I hope so. 
Not spending time will not have the expected result.

I want to be a designer. 
I will try to be the person I want to be.

15 hours ago, dmstraker said:

I started with Affinity Photo after years of struggling with Photoshop. The official tutorials gave me a great start. I then started reading everything I could get about photo editing and watching lots of videos. Mostly Photoshop, but much is the same. I also just kept experimenting, trying random stuff to see what happened.  And I'm still learning (producing videos is good for this too!).

Power comes from play and practice. Don't worry -- you'll get there!

Congrats on your milestone !! Woo-Hoo!

Glad I found your channel - just subscribed.

There is so much to learn in photoshop. Right now, I'm having fun with Designer.

I'm building my tutorial library!!  See my YT channel: 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_Y96iOVu_M-f1xWDEN2TA

Looking forward to your next video. :-)  Jen