You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preset in Curves

Hi,

sorry if i am to stupid to find the answer myself ... but i am puzzled.

If i open a curve layer and add a preset ... how can i use the preset when creating a new layer?

i just do not find the trick ...

Sascha

Well, I must confess I have stumbled at this point in the beginning as well … perhaps it would be nice to have access to presets right on the respective panels / floating windows … I mean without having to go to Adjustments Panel. 

I must say, I almost never choose adjustment layers from the Adjustment Panel, but rather from the menu at the bottom of the Layers Panel … and this workflow makes using presets a bit cumbersome … what do you think?  :unsure:

Cheers, Alex

hi

thank you for this tip

i would have never found it ... and it is quite unlogic for me to be allowed to create a preset in the layer, but not select it ...

i would like to be able to select the preset from there, also to create some more and switch effortless 

thx

sascha

• 5 years later...

I've deleted my rant because I realised I am still too locked in to the PS way of labelling.  But I found a Youtube and it answered it.

Edited by Tr48
I am too fixed on PS way of labelling and simply should have looked elsewhere!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.