MarvinR

BETA 1.7.2.414: Clone Brush Causes Shutdown

As I mentionned above, the workaround I found till it's fixed is to create two pixel layers and use the clone tool on the top most layer set to current and below.

Window 10 - 16 Gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

20 minutes ago, AlainP said:

As I mentionned above, the workaround I found till it's fixed is to create two pixel layers and use the clone tool on the top most layer set to current and below.

Yes, I appreciate that information. But, I am only using the beta for testing and am doing real work using the released version which doesn't have that problem so I wasn't looking for a work around, rather I was making a report on the beta so that the released version would not have this problem.  I just did test the work around as you mentioned AlainP just to see the results and the same error I initially reported occured. 

I am confident the developers will have a fix in place when making the next clean release.

Peace

On 7/18/2019 at 6:37 PM, Mark Ingram said:

Hi all, thanks for the reports. I've identified the issue and put a fix it. It'll be available in the next beta.

Isn't this bug fix by itself worth a new beta upload :)

P.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go