Hey,

I have read a few threads that Affinity photo/designer doesn't import embedded fonts, and they need to be installed. I regularly get sent pdfs from clients with loads of custom fonts, and it would be impracticable to source them all. This is something Photoshop/Acrobat handles with ease. Can this feature please be added in the near future? I really dont want to go back to Photoshop.

Cheers,

Nick

If you just need to convert PDF to pixel image you can do it about any graphic editor. Apple's Preview does it nicely. 

Passthrough PDF and maybe editing PDF will come later to Affinity.

19 minutes ago, Fixx said:

If you just need to convert PDF to pixel image you can do it about any graphic editor. Apple's Preview does it nicely.

Converting to curves rather than pixels would generally be better.

19 minutes ago, Fixx said:

Passthrough PDF and maybe editing PDF will come later to Affinity.

PDF editing capability was added to Serif PagePlus several versions ago. If I remember correctly, passthrough was only added in the very last version.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)