nomi02118

Will publisher connect directly to designer and photo?

The two buttons for Photo and Designer are there and I was wondering if on release of Publisher  if they work. I have been curious about the integration. I know it's only days away and I'll know then, but my curiosity is getting the best of me! 

33 minutes ago, nomi02118 said:

The two buttons for Photo and Designer are there and I was wondering if on release of Publisher  if they work. I have been curious about the integration. I know it's only days away and I'll know then, but my curiosity is getting the best of me! 

Keep breathing ;) Yes, they will work with the first release of Publisher, as Serif says. :)

Just now, Friksel said:

Keep breathing ;) Yes, they will work with the first release of Publisher, as Serif says. :)

I am fine, the last heard it was going to work sometime in the beta version and thought that might have been delayed. :D

1 minute ago, nomi02118 said:

I am fine, the last heard it was going to work sometime in the beta version and thought that might have been delayed. :D

Well, it will be alright. No worries. B|

But if these buttons are gonna startup Photoshop and Illustrator instead I would definitely file a bug here if I were you, hahaha ;)

Is it a gambling to buy a reservation?
Or do we have a chance to try "persona" before the product release?

14 hours ago, nomi02118 said:

They should be enabled at launch of the release version but as far as I'm aware they wont be enabled during beta I'm afraid.