You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

fx border fault

In the meantime if you switch the document from RGB/16 to RGB/8 it works OK

You can even switch it back to RGB/16 after that and it still works OK

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

Hi j3rry

The problem was with how the DNG was developed - it made it very slightly transparent and the border fx always recolours partly transparent pixels. I think the problem with Develop has now been fixed (in RC1). To fix your .afphoto file you should fill the alpha channel of the pixel layer. I usually do this by turning off editing of the other channels in the Channels panel and then painting over everything with white.

Thank you for reporting this.

Justin

A new develop in the .130(RC1) shows that the bug has been resolved.

Many Thanks!:)

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.