Designer Beta Release 1.7.0.305 no longer prints using Windows 10. Software crashes when printing. No problem with earlier version.

Hi The Frog,

What printer are you using? Does this happen on a new document with a simple shape on it? If not could you attach the document that is crashing for you? Also could you be able to zip up and attach a copy of the following folder please:

%AppData%/Affinity/Designer/1.0 (Beta)/

@The Frog

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

1.7.0.305 is an Affinity Publisher beta build number... Are you using Affinity Designer customer beta 1.7.0.293 or Affinity Publisher public 1.7.0.305 ?

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

9 minutes ago, GRAFKOM said:

Designer Beta Release 1.7.0.305  ???

I want to have it!!!

Are you sure about that? Build 1.7.0.293 works OK for me, so build 1.7.0.305 would be a backward step if it crashes when you try to print from it. :P

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Thank you for your response. Indeed you are correct. I'm sorry! I really meant to refer to Release 1.7.0.305 Beta of Publisher that no longer prints.