You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PAGE NUMBERS

Why can't I start the page numbering the way I want in the Section Manager. This field is black and nothing can be entered here. The page numbering now starts with my cover page while I want to start with page 4. I can't get it done. The help function offers no solution at all, it doesn't work that way. Hopefully soon a working system of page numbering or a good explanation about the steps to follow.

12 hours ago, Jon P said:

Hi Pascho,

If I understand correctly, you just want to set your second section to restart page numbering at 1, and then have all subsequent sections continue from that point, similar to attached?

Thanks

image.png

Hi Jon.  Hopefully your explanation and the accompanying screenshot will make it into the official Publisher Help  when the release version is ready.  I fiddled and fiddled to work this out, and I’ll bet lots of others did too.   It is such a slick operation, when we know how!!!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.