You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Assets Panel will not respond

Using the latest beta (1.7.0.257) on iMac running MacOS 10.13.6. I have a user-created category in Assets, with 2 sub-categories. I do not have anything in the "Default" category. Both of the subcategories in the user-created category were collapsed (using the triangle at the left of the Subcategory name). I cannot re-expand the subcategories, nor will the "hamburger" menu on either of the subcategories respond to a click. I can import a new category, but this newly imported category is likewise unresponsive.

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

I discovered this too. But, I found out when creating another sub categorie for assets, then delete that empty just created sub categorie, the assets appear in the other sub. You can use them, but when closing the file. Start up a new file, it's not working anymore. You have to work around again. 

VANDENBOOMEN-ARCHITECTen...

MacOs 14.2.1 and 13.6.2 | Affinity Photo v2, Designer v2, Publisher v2 | FormZ, Vectorworks, BricsCAD | Maxwell Render

3 hours ago, smadell said:

I do not have anything in the "Default" category.

Same here. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thank you for the feedback, Jon.

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.