You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Find in layers...find in drawing?

+10

Like the Go To Link command in Adobe's apps (in the Link palette) but this is better, because it's ANY object. Love it!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

If you double-click the thumbnail of an object in the Layers panel, the view moves and zooms to show it :)

Can you also add a shortcut for it Matt? Like select an item on the canvas, press F(or whatever key) then that layer is focused on the layer panel(some autoscroll I think).

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

https://www.behance.net/VladMafteiuScai

• Staff

What i would like to see is a buttonon the Layers Panel to focus the object selected in the canvas on the layers panel. We can use the right click menu to get there, but in larger projects with several layers this is not practical. A button to permantently select the layer corresponding to the object selected on canvas would make things easier.

What i would like to see is a toggle on the Layers Panel to focus the object selected in the canvas on the layers panel. We can use the right click menu to get there, but in larger projects with several layers this is not practical. A toggle to permantently select the layer corresponding to the object selected on canvas would make things easier.

MEB but this approach I don’t like too much either. Sometimes I do want the layer panel focus to stay where it is and only activate it once in a while. A shortcut for focus will be great. Press shortcut again to return to original position. Hope that makes sense.

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

https://www.behance.net/VladMafteiuScai