BrianHermelijn

Expand Stroke is Different than original stroke

You can mitigate the issue by enlarging the elements and the expanding. The size down again.

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

35 minutes ago, BrianHermelijn said:

Oh no. Hopefully it gets fixed some time in the future. Since I use expand a lot.

The staff have mentioned something to the effect of improving it is something the developers would like to do, but aside from saying they are working on code changes that might do that, there is no indication of if or when that might happen. :(

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

How do you do it I've tried all ways and I can get it to go wobbly?

Could you upload that file with the stroke NOT expanded so I can see if it does it with me?

Ignore that I made the objects small and zoomed in to your approximate zoom level and it did it

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019