You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Display issues with multiple Views

• Staff

Hey thermidor, thanks for the kind feedback.

Can you reproduce this issue again? Do you think it depends on the type of document or its content?

I'm working on a slightly newer build than what is available to the public and it seems okay to me. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 12:08 PM, thermidor said:

As soon as I add a New View, when editing in that view, I get multiple display problems (mostly black boxes in random places on the screen). The problem goes away when I go back to a single View.

I have this problem as well (using Beta 1.7.0.206 at the moment). It seems purely cosmetic, but is there a solution (apart from waiting for a new beta)?

Related question: The Help file says this:

From the View menu, select New View. The project opens in a new tab/window which includes a numerical reference in its title.

Is there a way for the user to name each view? Once you get past three views, having to identify them by number seems … unnecessarily taxing.

Using macOS 10.13.6 and Publisher 1.9.3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi cubesquareredux,

We would probably need to get more info on your system specs and what Display setting you're using from Preferences > Performance. Is it just as you're panning/zooming or do the blocks appear when you're just using different tools/typing etc. 

To answer your other question, you would need to save the documents as your desired name otherwise you're stuck with a number at the end.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.