Tom Schülke

scripts like this possible ?

wow, awesome! Great found.

INTEL I5 3470 | 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | SSD EVO850 500GB | MSI 1050 TI 4GB

Windows 10 | Affinity Designer 1.7.0.209 | Affinity Photo 1.7.0.209 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.206

@Tom Schülke It's an action, not a script. The effect is quite simple to replicate, see

https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/architecture-sketch-photoshop-effect-action--cms-30614

As far as I can tell, nothing in that tutorial that couldn't be replicated and turned into an Affinity macro. The seller of the Photoshop action merely added a water colour effect in the background.

Hi  Bones..
Nice tutorial..  i think in the macro i found there are by far more stepps integrated which also give you many variations to work with.  But never the less you can get the idea.. 

So after my Kiteholydays in Ägypt...   :-)   i´ll try this out to reproduce in Affinity Photo..