As an avid user of Pageplus from the get go, my first port of call would usually be to browse through the Biz cards or Flyer templates for example to quickly get me started on a design. Is this something that will be included in the final version off Affinity Publisher? Which so far is working great for me and I doubt I will have any problems moving over to the new mac version. 

Hey there.  Sorry to piggy back off of this post 6 months later.... but....

Are there plans or is there a way now to make your own template?  So if I had plans of using this to create documentation at work and trying to get other people to do the same, could I make a "Product Assembly Document" Template with just filler images/text there?  I was working on building an asset pack and grouping together different items to be able to be used easily, but wasn't sure if there was a better way.  Currently I have a just a few different layouts like 3 picture/text boxes in a column, two half page images, or something along those lines that they can drag out.  If there was something like a Master Page but.. a... Master Template, that you apply to sub pages that auto-lays out what you wanted.  That'd be fantastic

On 1/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, Chiyonosake013 said:

Are there plans or is there a way now to make your own template?

Currently you can create a "template" as a normal document then duplicate it to create a new document based on it.

A more "formal" template feature has been discussed and it looks like it is not outside the realm of possibility that this may show up one day, but personally I would not expect it in the first release of the program.