You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Master rulers not visible in page

HI denisined

This is a known issue on retina screen Macs on single pages. Hopefully we will get this sorted in the next couple of builds. I believe if you add just a single guide to the regular page, the one you have on the master page will then draw. Not ideal but it's a work around

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, TwoM said:

I've noted this bug, too.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:44 AM, Chris_K said:

Not ideal but it's a work around

Views > Guides Manager tick and untick the Percent checkbox clears up some problems with guides not displaying. Also I just recently changed the Preferences > Performance > Display to Metal from OpenGL and have noticed an overall improvement regarding a bunch of little niggly graphics problems like this

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:15 PM, Old Bruce said:

Views > Guides Manager tick and untick the Percent checkbox clears up some problems with guides not displaying. Also I just recently changed the Preferences > Performance > Display to Metal from OpenGL and have noticed an overall improvement regarding a bunch of little niggly graphics problems like this

I use an Mac Pro (2013) with Thunderbold display and Cinema HD and have the same problem.

Your suggestions don't work.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.