I have a big suggest for you. 

Your software is great and the hardware too (iPad 10.5). So why I still use AF on desktop all the time? Due to the lack of a cursor.

When i do D&B, I never see the area affected by the brush and this is annoying me. I don't know if the brush size fit my needs. And I cannot be precise (which area will be affected when I use the pencil?)

I know that iPad doesn't have a cursor as I have on my desktop, but it would be nice to have a button that once you press it, the Apple Pencil doesn't draw anything, but just moving a cursor on the canvas.

When I release the button, still showing the cursor, I start to draw, as well as I do right now. 

Sorry for my english.

Yes, that would be nice.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

The beta has a 'show touches' setting however it is a fixed size circle. I¡m not sure what it is meant to achieve as I can see where I tap with my pencil.

It does not change size when brush size is altered so I don't find it at all useful. For detailed work, the blue touches circle just gets in the way. Perhaps developers can make it reflect brush/Settings size? Then it might be useful. 

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?