It would also be really nice to toggle On/Off multiple tools assigned to a single shortcut (for example the Brushes). I would toggle off any other tool associated with the Brush shortcut. So that when I hit "B" I know I will always be on the Brush tool and not something else (currently cycling between Brush, Color Replacement Brush, Pixel Brush, Smudge Tool)...

I'd like to add my vote for this (even though it's already on your roadmap).  Specifically, I like to use text align shortcuts like Shift-CMD-L (left align), Shift-CMD-C (center align), and Shift-CMD-R (right align) and being able to add these via Keyboard Shortcut customization would be a boon for me.

Hi, I'd like to customise the shortcuts for switching between open documents. Currently in AF and AD, [ctrl+tab] moves to the next open document and [ctrl+tab+shift] goes to the previous, however, I can't find these shortcuts listed in the preferences to change them. There is a shortcut listed for 'Switch to Next View' but this only goes in one direction. Please can you advise?

Just wondering, is there a way to add your shortcuts instead of just changing the keys and modifiers they use? For example, I want to add a keyboard shortcut that sets the zoom level to 150%, can I do that?

Hello, is there a way to download and enable a shortcut list so Affinity behaves like Photoshop/Illustrator? I'm trying to convert my wife to Affinity and she's used to Adobe shortcuts so she's constantly swearing at it.