Hi,

Lets say I have an object with a brush applied to it.  I come back to work on the same image a few days later.  How do I find out which brush I used?  When I select the object you would expect the corresponding brush to become selected in the brushes panel but it does not.   The tooltip in the brushes panel gives you the name of the brush, but no where can i find the name of the brush applied to the object....

Do you see my predicament here?  I downloaded a lot of brushes and I usually change the stroke size of an object after applying the brush, I really need to be able to find the same brush within the many brushes on my computer! 

blueleafstudio.net

Affinity Designer - Mac OS X

+1

I'm on the same boat. After an hour (not a day, but only an hour) using several brushes, I have no idea how to find which brush I used for a specific stroke. I ca see the properties, but not the name of the brush I used.

Regards.

There is currently no way to find out which brush we used. The best we can do is to copy the desired brush stroke and ‘Paste Style’ to the target brush stroke.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)