You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Does not stitch the panorama.

A simple task. PS and other programs with the task of coping without problems. AP does not glue.

img655.jpg

img656.jpg

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

Looks like scanned/photocopy images, wondering if the paper edge on the overlap is confusing things?

What happens if you remove those edges first rather than later? Your going to have to do it at some point anyway.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
On 09.08.2017 at 10:45 AM, Sean P said:

Hi m850,

What settings are you using in Photoshop's Photomerge? I've tried several and that is refusing to stitch the image for me. What other programs have you found to work?

I apologize for not being able to respond right away.
Attached a video with an example of Photoshop settings.

Windows 11 64-bit,

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

Looks like Adobe has broken this in the 2015+ version of Photoshop - see attached video. I will pass this onto development and see what they say.

Panorama.mp4

Strange that they broke it. There is even no need to calculate the distortions of objects, which would adevatno glue. The task is even easier than with a photo, but there are problems.
Ps. Made in PS 2014

Windows 11 64-bit,

The overlap of your two images looks quite small. Could you scan the central section as well to give more overlap.You would also have more leeway in trimming the edges. 

Are your images RGB or greyscale or bitmaps? I believe that Affiity has some problems with bitmaps.

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.