Sign in to follow this  
limas.design

Night sky illustration

Hey, gravity waves! They were proven this year scientifically, BTW. Nice work and thanks for sharing! Welcome to the forum!

:)

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Hey, gravity waves! They were proven this year scientifically, BTW. 

Technically, gravitational waves were proven early last year, or even before that. The first detection was announced in mid-February 2016 with a second set of waves being announced in mid-June 2016. I believe what was the third and largest set of gravitational wave detection were announced just a few weeks ago, despite being detected on 04 January of this year. 

"You never know how many more signals we have sitting in the can that we're not telling you about." —Rana Adhikari

Nice and clean. Well done.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Hey, gravity waves! They were proven this year scientifically, BTW. Nice work and thanks for sharing! Welcome to the forum!

:)

Haha, I definitely didn't think about gravitational waves when doing this.  :lol: It's more like a moon shine.  :)

Nice and clean. Well done.

Thank you very much.  :) I have more ideas in my mind.  ;)

It is actually not fully finished. I've been thinking about series combined with various animals and different parts of cenery. I don't have much free time, but I Will do it someday. :)