Sa Talaia des Romaní

Newbie in Affinity Photo and some help needed with Nik Collection.

Hello everybody!

First of all excuse me if my english is not very good, I am a not native speaker.

The last day I planned to add the Google Nix Collection to my newly adquired Affinity Photo. But now I have a problem with the size of the window. 

Everything appears very, very small in it (although the window size is quite normal) and is very hard to me to see actons and words, and whatever inside the pannels.

Could anybody help me, please?

I urgently need to know how to resize that window(s) in order to see it(them) in a normal size!

thanks a lot!

Hi Sa Talaia des Romaní,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Please could you take a screenshot of your UI and attach it to this post so I can see what exactly has changed so I can tell you the best way to get it back to normal :)

Thanks

C

I don't think you can.

See this video by Serif about installing the collection

Hmm. Link won't post but go to Youtube and search for 

affinity photo installing Nik collection

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Affinity Photo 1.6.7 & Affinity Designer 1.6.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 & Affinity Designer 1.6..4.45 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.1.1

Hello everybody!

First of all excuse me if my english is not very good, I am a not native speaker.

The last day I planned to add the Google Nick Collection to my newly adquired Affinity Photo. But now I have a problem with the size of the window. 

Everything appears very, very small in it (although the window size is quite normal) and is very hard to me to see actons and words, and whatever inside the pannels.

Could anybody help me, please?

I urgently need to know how to resize that window(s) in order to see it(them) in a normal size!

thanks a lot!

Does the text show the same as the screenshot below?

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1539/26027801635_ceaf5f76cd_o.jpg

You can change the window size of the Nik pugins, but this does not affect the text size. This is because of Nik rather than Affinity. We must hope that when the promised Nik Collection 2018 appears from DXO, then this will be fixed.

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and Designer 1.6.5.123, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630