You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi FernandoBatista,

Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you need to record and save your own macro first applying the setting and adjustments you require. You can then access the saved macros from the New Batch Job dialogue to apply them to the files you select.

• Staff

Hi FernandoBatista,

Adding to what Lee D said, currently there's no way to apply adjustments/settings from the Develop Persona directly to the RAW files in a batch job without developing (process) them first. So presently you can only apply Macros created in Photo Persona to automatically developed RAW images.

Hi guys, thank you for your replies.

That's what I thought, macros could work but not at the development stage.

It would be nice to be able to use macros (or be able to copy settings for each batch some other way) at development stage not just afterwards.  

Is that being considered as a future upgrade? For now I have to run batches in another software, I have to say it's a bit disapointing since affinity is doing a better job with the conversion than the other one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi afp team,

to support the previous posts - I would definitely also highly appreciate this functionality. Being able to custom develop a batch of RAWs will speed up my workflow massively.

Thanks in advance for pushing this feature as a future update :)

Many regards,

@prysm_color

• 7 months later...

I also would very much like a batch raw conversion with custom settings. At least let me apply a preset that I already have. I'm currently working with spherical panoramas, which consist of up to 70 images, and batch processing is essential there.

Also, somehow the converted images turn out much darker than when converting them manually with default settings. Something's wrong there, and I have no way to influence that.

Maik

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, OviC said:

Applying Macros on the non-RAW image is not that powerful then at Develop time.

Honestly the Photo Persona offers much more image manipulation possibilities than the Develop Persona, so I assume you meant this more in order for an overall plain RAW development processing then.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2