You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.5 - Beta 8)

Here's mine (in a .zip because we don't seem to allow the .afpalette format as an acceptable file type! *sigh*)

attachicon.gifGreys.afpalette.zip

You really ought to persuade your web guys to tweak things so that all *.af* files are acceptable. And *.7z could do with being added as alternatives to *.zip and *.rar, since 7-Zip files are often a small fraction of the size of the other common archive formats.

While they're at it, perhaps they could fix the CSS so that we don't have that almost illegible mid-grey text on a light grey background in the search box.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

You really ought to persuade your web guys to tweak things so that all *.af* files are acceptable. And *.7z could do with being added as alternatives to *.zip and *.rar, since 7-Zip files are often a small fraction of the size of the other common archive formats.

While they're at it, perhaps they could fix the CSS so that we don't have that almost illegible mid-grey text on a light grey background in the search box.

....and automatical fit attached images to the screen size  :P

....and automatical fit attached images to the screen size  :P

Yes, that too! I've lost track of the number of times I've clicked on a thumbnail, only to get a huge screenshot that may look fine on a Mac with a 27" retina display but needs to be shrunk to about 17% to fit in the browser pane on my humble Windoze laptop. ;)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I think it's just a bug - Ben did mention this to me a little while ago and I know he has work to do in this area still. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime... :(

No problem, that’s what the beta is for. :)

Currently I copy everything over to a non-artboard document, which is quite a pain, but still better than having no measurement guides at all.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.