You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to get this Wallpaper by removing the Subject ?

14 minutes ago, augustya said:

Filled Rectangle to do what ?

As far as I can see, the subject is standing in front of a simple painted rectangle (maybe a wall or something).

Can you not just use the Rectangle Tool, create a rectangle, and then set the Fill of the rectangle to the same colour as the background in the example image?

As thomaso has shown above, you seem to be keep asking the same questions over and over again.

2 minutes ago, GarryP said:

As far as I can see, the subject is standing in front of a simple painted rectangle (maybe a wall or something).

Can you not just use the Rectangle Tool, create a rectangle, and then set the Fill of the rectangle to the same colour as the background in the example image?

As thomaso has shown above, you seem to be keep asking the same questions over and over again.

In other threads i used to ask about removing the background from the subject in this case I am asking to remove the subject from the background should the approach be not different in this case ?

You are asking the same sort of question as in the first and second linked threads above and the answer to it is the same as the answer I gave in my attached video in the first thread, and others.

Instead of thinking about removing the subject from the background, ask yourself how you can create just the background.

I’ve attached a video which should, again, show you what you can do. (You may need to change the gradient slightly to get exactly what you need but I’ll leave that for you to work out.)
If this isn’t enough then I really don’t know how I can help you further.

Removing the subject there from the background in order to get a general bluish-gray background doesn't make much sense, since your subject (the lady there) covers a huge amount of that background and recreation of just the background by removing the girl there will probably give not that good smooth transitions results.

Even you can try to do so, more easily than in APh with some sort of AI based online subject removing tools, it's overall better to reuse such an already pre-made availble background, or do it the custom way as GarryP already showed above!

gradient-blue-abstract-background-smooth-dark-blue-with-black-vignette-studio.thumb.jpg.4cab3d87ef7ab16d0545aba8f5cc63af.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

37 minutes ago, GarryP said:

You are asking the same sort of question as in the first and second linked threads above and the answer to it is the same as the answer I gave in my attached video in the first thread, and others.

Instead of thinking about removing the subject from the background, ask yourself how you can create just the background.

I’ve attached a video which should, again, show you what you can do. (You may need to change the gradient slightly to get exactly what you need but I’ll leave that for you to work out.)
If this isn’t enough then I really don’t know how I can help you further.

Yes this looks fairly straight forward. Will give it a try. Thanks.

2 hours ago, augustya said:

I have studied in English throughout, maybe you have in Deutsche. So I know how a Search works. Lay Off please. 

1 hour ago, augustya said:

Yes this looks fairly straight forward. Will give it a try.

Fairly straight forward is also the video in this earlier post, where you demonstrate yourself the workflow for a background gradient creation:

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1