You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I’m really frustrated and demoralized...after 2 hours searching on web and this forum.

I have several images with different sizes, i just drop them all in a AP canvas in order to export those singles images with same size. 

1. export persona ask me to set every slice manually...do i really need export persona to export some files???

2. then i came back to crop the canvas so to have all slices at the same size but AP doesnt really crop images even if i already rasterized them (ONE BY ONE MANUALLY!!!!) 

3. i just opened Photoshop and done the job in few seconds.

This is just one of the many issue i get daily, no offence, maybe it’s my fault but i wondering if who made the app really use it to work or just test it beacuse its something really different.  Im using PS since 1997 and i never ever had to bare this madness to do my job.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

1 minute ago, firstdefence said:

Which is completely useless as i would have to set every single cropped images from start because it doesn't load layers but only external images. 

31 minutes ago, Graphic74 said:

I have several images with different sizes, i just drop them all in a AP canvas in order to export those singles images with same size. 

Well instead of from start up placing them on to the canvas, for Affinity include the files all into the batch job editor in order to resize them all accordingly. - Otherwise you will have to tweak/fiddle around with the Export Persona which might take more time here.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

1 hour ago, Graphic74 said:

I have several images with different sizes, i just drop them all in a AP canvas in order to export those singles images with same size. 

That may be how you did it in Photoshop but that's not how you should do it in Affinity Photo. Different applications; different methods. The Batch Job process will be easier in Photo. 

If you want to use the method you described, you can do so, but it's not clear to me how you're getting the image layers to be the same size.

Also, for the Crop to be destructive you need to use Rasterize & Trim on each layer.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 hour ago, Graphic74 said:

I’m really frustrated and demoralized...after 2 hours searching on web and this forum.

1. export persona ask me to set every slice manually...do i really need export persona to export some files???

Absolutely not, don’t use export persona, much easier to use File - Export or File - Share..

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help