He

When Affinity schould collaborate to integrate Antidote (Druide informatique) to all these soft :-)

There is another post somewhere requesting the same thing.... I'd like it too at least for Publisher.

Window 10 - 16 Gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Hi Titep :)

Unfortunately we have no plans for this currently, but we never say never!

I'll move this thread to our Feedback section of the forums for our devs to see and consider.

ok, i am licencied  from Antidote and post same way to ask Affinity integration, it is so cute in other soft to have Antidote :-)

A better choice rather than trying to support one off text tools like Antidote or Grammarly might be to create an extension interface that allows people to access the text content within the applications and interact with them in another program.

Sure but after more ten years doing book in indesign and now affinity publisher Antidote is really to good for us on edition when you correct orthographe, hyphenation and place texte move directly on correction and you can adjust, if you get out the program you lose this oportunity.