This was my first time using Affinity Photo on iPad.  It is my first composite of any sort which is a combination of a photo I took and replaced sky, painted colors to match sky and added stock photo of bird.  I’m completely new to this so it was a bit cumbersome because I was finding some difficulty getting app to do as I was wanting it to do.  For example....would choose the layer I was wanting to adjust exposure but it would adjust all layers, I’m sure was user error but still not sure as to what I was doing wrong.  Anyways, this is my end result, would love feedback and any pointers for correcting issues I was having.

2E0DCF81-CA80-4B12-9DC0-3B2C993B795B.png

On 1/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, TuShae’ said:

would choose the layer I was wanting to adjust exposure but it would adjust all layers

As far as I remember AP by default creates "global" Layer Adjustment so if you want to adjust just one layer you have to place the adjustment as a child layer by mouse.

The other option is to go to Assistant Manager and set "Add adjustment as child layer" which I did a long time ago.

would love feedback and any pointers for correcting issues I was having.

What about tinting the bird a bit to match the overall lighting..?