It has been years since Affinity announced that a digital asset manager (DAM) was in the works. Then, conflicting information led people to believe that the DAM project was cancelled. Final word from Affinity clarified that a DAM was in production. That was a few years ago. Therefore, I think it appropriate to ask Affinity on the status of the DAM project. Affinity: what is the status of your DAM?

8 minutes ago, photoShooter said:

It has been years since Affinity announced that a digital asset manager (DAM) was in the works. Then, conflicting information led people to believe that the DAM project was cancelled. Final word from Affinity clarified that a DAM was in production. That was a few years ago. Therefore, I think it appropriate to ask Affinity on the status of the DAM project. Affinity: what is the status of your DAM?

Hello @photoShooter,

one of the latest posts on this topic by a forum moderator was posted about two days ago:

I assume you will not get much more information than this.

Cheers,
d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.514)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.514)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.518)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil