You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

vlb not to hide after using Finder

Very Little Bug. After using Afpub and then Finder to copy something to backup Afpub don´t accept cmd-h (hide) by keys. Works with the yellow point above left. Then a click to the screen is necessary and click to the symbol Afpub site in the menue raw (left) to bring it back. After it it is ok. Reg. lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

9 minutes ago, larsh said:

Very Little Bug. After using Afpub and then Finder to copy something to backup Afpub don´t accept cmd-h (hide) by keys. Works with the yellow point above left. Then a click to the screen is necessary and click to the symbol Afpub site in the menue raw (left) to bring it back. After it it is ok. Reg. lars

The 'yellow point' is the Minimize (to Dock) button. 

I think what is happening is you are using cmd-h (hide) while you are in the finder and therefore are hiding the finder. 

I only say this because here I am having no problem with using the Command H for hiding Publisher. Can you use that Command H to hide it at other times?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi, may be it is only after sending folders/files to my USB Scandisk 1 TB. Most or sometimes it works.

But I have the problem just now. I tried to make Afpub activ, changed the shown pages in Afpub - it is not to hide with cmd-h. But again, it is a very small bug, may be no bug but less. May be it is my system as with the white fields...

In this moment after moving Safari, on which I write to you, a little away to click to Afpub to test it again, before sending, now hide works. Regards, lars

May be the special problem is that: Afpub Beta is activ but hide. Finder sends a folder to backup. In it are the .afpub and to the time this file is copied to backup Afpub Beta is awaked again and seen behind Finder. In the Beta is a frame written: a strange app reads this app. After finished backup Finder is hide by cmd-h. Only Beta is seen. And cmd-h doens´t work. But again: it is not importend for me. Best, lars

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 4/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, larsh said:

May be the special problem is that: Afpub Beta is activ but hide. Finder sends a folder to backup. In it are the .afpub and to the time this file is copied to backup Afpub Beta is awaked again and seen behind Finder. In the Beta is a frame written: a strange app reads this app. After finished backup Finder is hide by cmd-h. Only Beta is seen. And cmd-h doens´t work. But again: it is not importend for me. Best, lars

Hi both,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Check the top toolbar on the top left corner and see what app is selected. You might find that you have the wrong app selected, even though Publisher in view. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.