You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Footage not showing up in Ressource collector.

I used the new options to position placeholder frames on the masterpages, and as like in the Video for new masterpages funktionality, i positioned several images using the place images funktionality.. 

now looking to the     Ressource Collector, i  notice that the footage doesnt get listed at all in the   Ressource collector.....     but it needs to, if i want to embed it or make it linked... 

looks like a bug.

image.thumb.png.6fb55284d23ac83dfaf6c71fa5b86ff0.png

Update !   i droped a file directly on my page and this footage is visible...  available in the ressource collector.

• Staff

Hi Tom,

It does indeed look like resources added into picture frames that are detached from a master page aren't showing up in resource manager.

I've logged this, thanks for reporting it

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

I don't think the pictures need to be detached from a picture frame layer in order to be missing from the Resource Manager. They simply need to be placed into a picture frame on an ordinary page if the picture frame was created on a master page.

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

• Staff

I should have been clearer but that was what I meant by the term "detached", by placing a picture in a frame that comes from a master page it essentially "detaches" the frame from the master. It continues to inherit the width/height/position of the frame from the master but the content is "detached".

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.