You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nested Masters ! A Bug ?

I've seen something like this a few times - different builds - but have not been able to come up with a repeatable example for the developers to look at.
Normally I re-arrange the masters in the Layers studio and the guides come back. Not a great fix but it normally works.

• 3 years later...

Okay guys, it's march 2022 already. Does this get a follow-up? When I apply guides to master page A, and I apply master page A to master page B, I do see the guides on master page B. Then when I apply master page B to a document page, it doesn't show the guides. When A would have objects like frames, everything works as expected: B takes over the objects form A, and applies them to document pages. But when you need a specific set of guides on A and B, you need to define them a second time? I hope there's a workaround. Has this problem been going unnoticed since?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.