ddill

Nik Plugins

Mine seem to be pretty much OK. This is maximized on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Used Silver Efex Pro 2 (Prior DxO takeover) for the test.

Are your Windows fonts set to standard size?

Annotation 2018-12-29 100131.gif

Thanks for the reply Dave.  Fonts are standard size.  The Affinity fonts are fine, just not the Nik fonts when accessed from Affinity.  I have the new DxO version.  No problem with the DxO Nik fonts when accessed from an old version of PS, CaptureOne or On1, only in Affinity Photo.

Dave

@ddill

I also have the DXO version of Nik, running AP 1.6.5.123 and the latest beta, under Win 10 1803.  I don't experience the problem of small font and preview panels, so it would seem this is something specific to your computer.  :(

Just as a test, I tried dragging the left and right edges of the plugin window, but that simply shrank the image (centre) window and left the side panels untouched.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

See this thread 

Do you encounter the same issue running it full screen mode ??

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123  &  1.7.0.293 bèta

Windows 10 Home v 1809 (build 17763.437) - 64 bit processor - AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon HD Graphics  1.50GHz - RAM 8,00 GB
Calibrated Monitor (Datacolor Spyder5 Pro)

Yeah, it is 4K limitation as you don't have any scaling set for it via Windows. Want to override it? Set screen resolution to Full HD from 4K.