Hi all,

Is there a way to keep the brush settings pane open after restart the application?
I use 3 monitors and it is not a problem to leave this panes in another monitor, like I have the brushes pane already there.

Cheers,
Juan

are you on Mac or windows?

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr

Hi @GabrielM,

I meant the Brush Editing. I have the Brush Studio is already docked in the second monitor.

Here is my current setup, I draw the red line to mark where the two monitors are:
UI.thumb.jpg.0a9b341413821af92d085d008487c082.jpg

Cheers,
Juan

I thought so. The Brush properties will always default to the centre of the main window. This is because that dialogue it's a pop-up and not a dock-able window. In the View > Studio you can enable/disable the Brush Studio, but not its pop-up. More, if your monitor got disconnected while you had the pop-up on the secondary monitor by default, you could not bring it back without resetting the whole app, because you cannot "Dock" it back into place. I hope that makes sense.