You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Workspace doesn't show changes

The nested menus for Live Filters are nice, but the filters themselves don't show any effect in the main work space though they're showing an effect in the Navigator tab.  Same problem with Filters and Adjustment layers.

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

• Staff

Hey IanSG,

Does zooming in/out help? I've found that the Channel Mixer on RGB 8 images works ok but if I open a RAW using RGB 16 I have to zoom in/out for it to render on the image correctly. 

I have reported the issue this afternoon so hopefully we'll see this fixed shortly! 

Hi Chris

It makes a difference, but the results aren't consistent!  If I zoom in and out the image becomes a lot lighter.  After that it might work or it might break the image into squares.  Sometimes its the navigator image that breaks up, but there doesn't seem to be any consistency there either.  I've tried 14bit DNG files and 12 bit RW2 files.

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

have the same problems. hope that next version is better

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.