When clicking on the free download link 1.7.0.57.exe I get an install screen advising me the app will install to the following location "C:\Program files\Affinity\Publisher public beta" and offers to create a desktop shortcut. When I click on install I get a screen that says "setup failed." 

I've tried the download three times with the same result. I'm running on a desktop PC w/ Windows 10 and Norton anti virus. Can anybody help?

Thank you.

Richard D

A number of Windows users have had problems with the installation process for the latest Affinity Photo and Designer releases, too, due to some recent changes in the installer.

As the install process for this beta is probably quite similar to that for the latest versions of the other applications, perhaps the ideas in this post from the support team will help.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.476 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.476 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.475 Beta