You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Whenever I sing, everyone says I should be on a stage and they sometimes even have a whip-round and buy a ticket.

Only ever a one-way ticket (Wells Fargo). Can't think why ?

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

10 minutes ago, toltec said:

Whenever I sing, everyone says I should be on a stage and they sometimes even have a whip-round and buy a ticket.

Only ever a one-way ticket (Wells Fargo). Can't think why ?

Have you got to Canada yet or is it Mexico

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.4.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

1 hour ago, firstdefence said:

Dex Slazenger is my pseudonym, my Alter-Internet Ego, I mean it's practically a Marvel super hero name ...

So this is your YT video about a substitute for "presets for dartboards"? xD

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.2 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

10 minutes ago, R C-R said:

So this is your YT video about a substitute for "presets for dartboards"? xD

Corrected :P I knew you'd spot that lol! Ooooooone Hunnnnnndred and Eeeeeeeighty. Actually Kind of relieved it wasn't in the video ;)

5af49bb3bd9da_ScreenShot2018-05-10at20_20_10.png.ab10c87e6bd3b9b2451a74ac4f69c3f7.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.4.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Actually Kind of relieved it wasn't in the video ;)

I sort of think it would have been better, or at least more amusing, if you had named the "Junk Yard" Assets sub-category "Dartboards" in the video.  devil2.gif

BTW, I no longer add comments to YouTube videos due to concerns about how Google uses that (& other) info. I have not (yet!) gone as far as deleting my Google account but I have changed my account privacy settings to stop (to the extent possible) them collecting most of that info. As a result, the archive available from https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout contains almost nothing about my YouTube activity, & it may be why I could not find your video through a YouTube search until I tried using your almost superhero name for the search.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.2 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

1 hour ago, R C-R said:

I sort of think it would have been better, or at least more amusing, if you had named the "Junk Yard" Assets sub-category "Dartboards" in the video.  devil2.gif

BTW, I no longer add comments to YouTube videos due to concerns about how Google uses that (& other) info. I have not (yet!) gone as far as deleting my Google account but I have changed my account privacy settings to stop (to the extent possible) them collecting most of that info. As a result, the archive available from https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout contains almost nothing about my YouTube activity, & it may be why I could not find your video through a YouTube search until I tried using your almost superhero name for the search.

Cloak and daggers my friend. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, firstdefence said:

Cloak and daggers my friend. :ph34r:

All I know for sure is if you do not opt out of a bunch of Google account data collection features (you are opted in by default), the "Takeout" archive you can get from Google will contain a huge amount of data about you & your activities. I have seen reports from people concerned about this that their Takeout archive can run to several gigabytes of data, some of it from as far back as ~10 years ago.

Currently, mine is only about 105 KB of actual data, for whatever that is worth.

Affinity Photo 

7 hours ago, R C-R said:

All I know for sure is if you do not opt out of a bunch of Google account data collection features (you are opted in by default), the "Takeout" archive you can get from Google will contain a huge amount of data about you & your activities. I have seen reports from people concerned about this that their Takeout archive can run to several gigabytes of data, some of it from as far back as ~10 years ago.

Currently, mine is only about 105 KB of actual data, for whatever that is worth.

They can amass as much "data" about the doppelgänger as they want, it won't make any difference, guerrilla emails are useful, so is VPN. The things they see are because I allow it but its false info a anyway. All they are doing is wasting is rackspace.

They can amass as much "data" about the doppelgänger as they want, it won't make any difference, guerrilla emails are useful, so is VPN. The things they see are because I allow it but its false info a anyway. All they are doing is wasting is rackspace.

I suggest downloading your own Takeout archive & seeing how much of it is 'false' info. You may be surprised.

Affinity Photo 

• 1 year later...

I'm with @davidlower8 in this, it would be a time saver to have the sizes you use more frequently on hand rather than nexus or ipad if i don't design for devices even some personalised measures for each user, it would make a great upgrade to user experience