You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.7, Launch extras? Appstore

• Staff

@Bernie Mee

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forum

Your purchases are from the Apple iPad store and Mac App store, so not part of our database (Apple do not share sales data like names or email addresses with 3rd parties, even the owners of the software purchased). You can therefore claim your free content using the Affinity Store option "New to Affinity" (really meaning "new to the Affinity Store", not "new to the software") and then provide your email address and any password of your choice, Then your basket will complete by creating a new account.

Even if we have sent you an email today, that is not the same database as for "orders" like this free content, so just use "New to Affinity" and claim the content.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 2 weeks later...

Today I got another email reminder for new update for iPad Affinity Photo 1.6.7. which expiring on March 8. I got and check my iPad even if it is set for automatic update. I found out in "Photo" App that my version is 1.6.5.61 (lower right corner of Preferences) and that last update was in September 2017. I check App Store but there was only "Open" button and not any "Update" option meaning that my Affinity Photo app is already updated. My store is US store!

I have iPad Air2 and this new version should be supported.

What is wrong and how I can update my iPad app to latest 1.6.7 version?

38 minutes ago, MEB said:

Are you running iOS 11.2 (i'm not sure if you iPad supports it)?

This is required to update the app to the latest version.

I have an iPad Air 2, and I have the latest version of Affinity Photo running on iOS 11.2.6.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 hour ago, MEB said:

Thanks Alfred :)

You’re welcome, Miguel. ^_^

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)