InnerPeace

Common Feature Requests index For iPad

There are multiple requests sometimes people start a new topic for the same feature that has been asked previously. I would love for the iPad version to have a common feature requests topic as well. This makes it much easier to keep track of feature requests that are common and have been put already. 

People will probably still start new topics for features that have already been requested, but it's certainly worth trying!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

On 26. Dezember 2017 at 11:37 PM, MEB said:

should be available shortly

The link would be very useful for people that read this thread. Is this one correct?

23 minutes ago, Oval said:

Is this one correct?

No. This thread was created to ask for a similar index relating specifically to the iPad apps.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

26 minutes ago, Alfred said:

This thread was created to ask for a similar index relating specifically to the iPad apps.

Of course, but if the promised one was “available shortly” in 2017 and because of the the lack of that special iPad index … where is it? Deleted? Or because of no special Windows or Android index … just ignored to tell the link?

53 minutes ago, Oval said:

where is it? Deleted?

Forgotten? Only @MEB knows!

Alfred online2long.gif