You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Alternative documentation formats.

For what it's worth, if you right click on the app and select 'show package contents', then browse down to 'Resources' you'll find a file called 'AffinityPhoto.help' select 'show package contents' again, open 'Contents' then 'Resources and copy/paste 'English.lproj' (don't !!! drag and drop it, you'll lose help out of Affinity) to somewhere else and by double clicking on 'index.html' the help pages will open in a browser. That gets you help without opening the app. So far I've only been able to get it onto an iPad by copying it to a local intranet server and browsing to it. If anyone has any further thoughts, please, let fly.

• Staff

For what it's worth, if you right click on the app and select 'show package contents', then browse down to 'Resources' you'll find a file called 'AffinityPhoto.help' select 'show package contents' again, open 'Contents' then 'Resources and copy/paste 'English.lproj' (don't !!! drag and drop it, you'll lose help out of Affinity) to somewhere else and by double clicking on 'index.html' the help pages will open in a browser. That gets you help without opening the app. So far I've only been able to get it onto an iPad by copying it to a local intranet server and browsing to it. If anyone has any further thoughts, please, let fly.

I was going to suggest this but got distracted. You could try adding the files to Dropbox and share the folder over the web. This should allow you to browse it as a website through the browser.

OK. If you can get it open in a browser, you can print pages to PDF on any Mac. Acrobat Pro used to have the ability to do a web capture of an entire site and save it as multipage PDF as well...haven't tried it in years. Just my $0.02.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.