You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I HAVE TWICE TRIED TO CANCEL MY PURCHASE OF AFFINITY DESIGNER HAVING STRICTLY FOLLOWED THE REQUIRED PROTOCOL BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.   COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS SHOULD BE?

OLD CUSTOMER

ALAN SLATER

• Staff

Mr Slater,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Windows versions are refunded by a simple email to AffinityReturns@Serif.com within 14 days of purchase. The person who deals with them (Maree) is very efficient and in all week this week. As I'm not currently in the office I cannot see the tickets for that email address, so can't say why you are having trouble. Is that the method you used?

Please wait till Monday and I will sort it out for you.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I HAVE TWICE TRIED TO CANCEL MY PURCHASE OF AFFINITY DESIGNER HAVING STRICTLY FOLLOWED THE REQUIRED PROTOCOL BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.   COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS SHOULD BE?

OLD CUSTOMER

ALAN SLATER

Hi Alan

Sorry to hear you are not happy with Affinity Designer and want to cancel your order. Do you mind me asking why you are not happy with it?

Cheers

Hi Alan

Sorry to hear you are not happy with Affinity Designer and want to cancel your order. Do you mind me asking why you are not happy with it?

Cheers

i WILL TRY AND REPLY WHEN I RETURN FROM MY CRUISE BUT THAT WON'T BE UNTIL END OF JULY. THANK YOU ANYWAY. i HOPE THE REFUND HAS BEEN MADE!!

• 2 years later...

@charlottegoussin Whatever OS, computer/tablet delete the Affinity App as you would any other app.  Affinity Apps are not subscription service, if that is your concern for cancelation. 

Edited by Cecil

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

3 hours ago, charlottegoussin said:

how to cancel it from my computer

In Windows - Uninstall.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.